By UPF Uganda: On April 12, 2016 we began one week absolute sex education programs in Masindi, a town in the Western Region of Uganda. On that day we visited two senior secondary schools, one in the morning and another in the afternoon. On next three days we had night programs in three schools from 7:00 pm to 10: 00pm. We concluded our program on April 17, with Masindi high School. Most of these schools are located far deep in the villages, but thanks to Mr. Kugonza Henry for his motor cycle, we had fast trip through the hills and valleys of Masindi.
In each school we had three hours lecture. In total we visited fourteen big schools with students ranging between five hundred to one thousand. In these schools we mostly lectured about character education, HIV/Aids awareness, sexual purity and pregnancy prevention under Universal Peace Federation Education program. We used “Don’t kill me and silent epidemic” that would take roughly an hour, and then thirty minutes for question and answers.
Programs were carried out in the following schools:
- April 12, 2016: Nyanghaya Community S. S. and Army Training School
- April 13, 2016: Kiyuya S.S.S. and Bwijanga S.S
- April 14, 2016: IkobaGirls S.S and Sacred Heart S.S (Blessed Damian S.S=At Night)
- April 15, 2016: St. Paul’s S.S and St. Theresa Girls S. Jordan S.S (at night)
- April 16, 2016: Masindi Academy S.S and Green Hill
- April 17, 2016: St. Dominic Savio Boys S.S.
We plan to establish a very big training center in this city to raise Heavenly Citizens. Thanks to the heavenly Parent and True Parents who made all these possible and all the support of the heavenly saints and sages including all the absolute good ancestors.