Prepared by FFWPU Benin
April 2, 2018, as part of its 2018 action plan, the national leadership of the FFWPF-Benin organized a basic training for the facilitators of the project ”My health in my hand” based on a natural approach including advice in nutrition, stress management, Korean hand therapy, etc.
During the event we had lectures on:
- Project “My health in my hand”
- Principles of health and well-being,
- Nutritional and therapeutic value of certain foods and plants
- Korean Hand Therapy (Correspondence Therapy)
It should be noted that this project, already under experiment in some areas of Heavenly Tribal Messiah, will contribute to creating a vast environment of witnessing and will support the field of Heavenly Tribal Messiah activities. This is why the National Leader personally encouraged and supported this training.
Caravan of Peace
As part of the Peace activities in Zogbodomey commune, a Caravan of Peace was initiated to reinforce the culture of peace in the whole commune comprising 11 districts and 80 villages.
In addition, a peace embassy was established in the commune in the presence of the Mayor on March 26, 2018.
Activities already conducted during the caravan included:
- Collecting 12,000 Signatures of a Declaration of Peace (Content Attached)
- Communal Communion of Leaders for Peace with 75 participants on March 16, 2018.
- Call for the reconciliation of the three great political leaders of the commune for the peace and the sustainable development of the Commune.
- Caring people with Korean Therapy of the Hands
- Two Blessing Festivals
10 students from the Abomey Calavi University sent as trainees (in the areas of dietary nutrition and nature pharmacy) to the Heavenly Tribal Messiah Center in Zogbodomey and they took part in the caravan of Peace.
The caravan will continue from village to village with the signing of the peace declaration, the blessing festivals, the Korean hand therapy and the opening of shops of natural health and well-being in some villages.